"weird" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But like those in the Ford, they also look weird.
- The building or whatever it was didn't look any less weird up close.
- "They may have been very healthy and just looked weird to you."
- Making the scene look weird is not the same as moving beyond the obvious, at least in my book.
- His hair's too short to need one, and I think that's why it looks so weird.
- "It's nice to know there are some things which look weird to everyone."
- "It would look weird if all three of us went in."
- The games just looked weird in so many ways, I think more work could have been done on them.
- And people getting into the back of a truck looks weird.
- If you sit to one side the 3D effect starts to look weird.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.