"wall" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He went to the one next to the outside wall and opened it.
- It isn't easy to get access to the outside walls of my house.
- "We know the room has an outside wall because it had a big window, right?"
- There was no sign of it on the outside wall.
- The car shot directly into the outside wall in turn one.
- He led the way to a door in the outside wall, and they stepped through into a garden.
- This should be done from the inside, before any opening is cut in the outside wall.
- I started to move along the outside wall of the room.
- The north side of the outside wall is still standing.
- He went left, and opened the one to the room that had an outside wall.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.