"visible" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was across the street from it, plainly visible beneath a light.
- The fear and terror are plainly visible in her eyes.
- The location was large enough for everyone, and all approaches were plainly visible.
- The lines of fatigue and worry were plainly visible, despite his good night's rest.
- Now, the planet's Just ahead, less than two million miles, plainly visible.
- Inside the car, a fourth man was plainly visible through the side glass, sitting at the wheel.
- The truth lies plainly visible in your palm, if only you have eyes to see.
- Pale evening sky was plainly visible from where they stood.
- At one time the sea was plainly visible from even the foot of the hills.
- It could not be seen from the town, but the green of the grass where the valley opened was plainly visible.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.