"unlikely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now getting past G6 on the left looks very unlikely for white.
- For a while it looked unlikely to admit much of anyone.
- A further appeal must be filed by the end of next week, city officials said, but looks unlikely.
- It is looking unlikely that any deal between the two sides will happen at this point, the paper notes.
- At the moment, though, one has to say this looks unlikely.
- However, it's a golden period that looks unlikely to last.
- In 2002, the future of the band began to look unlikely.
- However, this development now looks unlikely, at least in the short term.
- The conditions of the new deal all look most unlikely to be accepted by Iran.
- "I don't know whether any such request was made, but it looks unlikely."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.