"tribe" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His goal was to have all native tribes in check against each other.
- Native tribes have lived on this island for over 4,000 years.
- Have you spent the last year living with native tribes in the Amazon?
- Most of the native tribes are removed from Indiana, 1838-1846.
- Their enrollment is 1800, making them one of California's largest native tribes.
- Native tribes have inhabited this island for over 4,000 years.
- It is one of the very few treaties with native American tribes that was never broken.
- Other additions to the game include new minor native tribes.
- This was the colonists attempt to control the native tribes.
- Their name comes from a chief of a local Native American tribe.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.