"triangle" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Bermuda Triangle and other earth misteries are not the only in the universe.
- He strongly believed in aliens and the powers of the Bermuda triangle.
- The story begins on a small boat in the Bermuda Triangle.
- He was believed to have been lost in the Bermuda Triangle for twenty-five years.
- One parliament member called the theater a "Bermuda triangle."
- "Can you think of a better place to sink a boat for the insurance than the Bermuda Triangle?"
- The middle grades have long been viewed as the Bermuda Triangle of education.
- I'm a skeptic about many things, including the Bermuda Triangle.
- "I take it that you're aware of the Bermuda Triangle."
- In 2013, the park plans on replacing the Bermuda Triangle with a new attraction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.