"track" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now three men stood in the track ahead of us.
- In track and field, you always have a second chance.
- He began training in track and field at age 48.
- Over all, China is not strong in track and field.
- He was former star in track and field at his high school.
- But he would have died in his tracks rather than ask a question.
- She shot another dead in his tracks as he turned to run.
- Have you ever seen an entire country stop in its tracks?
- Only two world records were set in track and field.
- His music is often used in the sound tracks for these works.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.