"tough" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She just wanted to look tough in front of her friends.
- They guy would have looked pretty tough standing up, but not now.
- It looked tough on paper, but we know how good he is.
- He says the women love it, makes him look tough.
- To begin with, there are a lot of places that look tough to people who don't know them.
- She didn't have to look tough, it was simply a part of her.
- Fat or not, he looked tough enough to walk through walls.
- I have to say also that the future looks even tougher for us.
- I shifted my weight forward and tried to look tough.
- It's when you turn to military matters that things look tough.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.