"touchdown" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Green Bay then put the game away with an 11-yard touchdown run by Bennett.
- Each drive ended with a 1-yard touchdown run by Jacobs.
- The quarter began with a 2-yard touchdown run by Walker.
- Penn jumped to an early lead on a 20-yard touchdown run by Scott.
- The result was a back-breaking 53-yard touchdown run by Williams.
- About five minutes later, Illinois scored again on a 1-yard touchdown run by Young.
- Texas scored on a 1-yard touchdown run by Blanch as the score was now 26-7.
- Cincinnati's other score came with 6:32 left in the third quarter on a 5-yard touchdown run by Woods.
- A 2-yard touchdown run by Garner finished an 80-yard, 15-play drive that used 7 minutes 33 seconds.
- Leon Washington's 12-yard touchdown run late in the fourth quarter ended the scoring.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.