"swim" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They fall into the water below and safely swim away.
- He fell down and the world swam away for awhile.
- Odd individuals kept swimming away, only to return a short while later.
- After a few days, most of the fish will swim away.
- Then he twisted around and began swimming away, still under the surface.
- We don't have to let this fish swim away with us.
- The boat was going under, people were trying to swim away.
- They said that if a whale does not like something, it will simply swim away.
- The officer, who may have been hit, fell into the water and swam away.
- They drowned in the lake while trying to swim away to safety.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.