"student" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The international practice field, where the students learn about the world.
- And even those did not show how much the students had learned.
- If we want students to learn a second language, there's a better way.
- Today more than 3,500 students learn in ten public and three private schools.
- Over at the college, the 1,000 or so students are already learning what this means.
- The students will learn more than they would in a larger class.
- This site can help you and your students learn more about the natural world.
- She says she's never had a student learn so fast.
- In these activities, students learn new skills and after a few months, put on a show.
- Given the freedom to learn the way they wanted, students were not learning anything at all, the state found.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.