"statistics" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Economic statistics released yesterday were a small positive for the market, participants said.
- Last year, the figure jumped to 15,210, according to statistics released this week.
- City officials said they would release statistics on the academy's second class in August.
- Statistics released by state security agencies on May 13 showed that 243 police officers had been killed since the start of the year.
- There are no official ethnic statistics released by Iran's government.
- Statistics released later on the original 16 schools presented a much more complicated picture.
- The American military has also criticized the figures as high, but it does not release statistics of its own.
- Behind the changes were stronger-than-expected economic statistics released by the Government.
- He said that from the statistics released yesterday, "we don't see any evidence the economy is reviving."
- The statistics released yesterday showed that summons writing was still way down.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.