"spring" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Down the hall a light sprang out and Jim heard his father's voice.
- He would have to spring it out a little, for that.
- Lights sprang out from the near end of the room.
- "But it took time; people do not spring out immediately."
- As the car reached the house, a man sprang out.
- He'd bring her to bed, she'd spring out the other side.
- On entering any country there are always a few things that just seem to spring out at you.
- The girl looked into one, and a star sprang out.
- Men hid in them to spring out and rape women.
- When he hit the ground, the force of the fall caused his arms to spring out sideways.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.