"spring" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then, the earlier spring and longer summer will not help them at all.
- The new building is now expected to be ready in early spring.
- A decision is expected to be made in early spring.
- Since early spring they had been moving in on my building.
- Should I cut it to the ground in the early spring?
- Work on the design of the new museum is expected to begin in the early spring.
- She had started in early spring; now it was summer.
- The plants must be cut back to the ground in early spring.
- Is it best to do this in the fall or early spring?
- Division should be done in the late fall or early spring.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.