"speed" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The lack of more than two shutter speeds was not a problem.
- However, high shutter speeds reduce the exposure time and so are best used only in good light.
- But not every situation offers enough light for photography at high shutter speeds.
- Faster shutter speeds can be used to freeze the action.
- Electronic control also made it simpler to time very long shutter speeds.
- Slower shutter speeds are often selected to suggest movement in a still photograph of a moving subject.
- Shutter speeds run from 1s to 1/1000s and B.
- No mechanical shutter speed was provided, even in bulb mode.
- One way he did this was to photograph moving subjects using long shutter speeds, so that their images would be blurred.
- Short rotation cameras usually offer few shutter speeds and have poor focusing ability.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.