"skip" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She remembered those lines and skipped ahead to another section.
- If this is stuff you know already, just skip ahead.
- Several times during the day I was tempted to jump where people couldn't help but see me, to skip ahead in the longer lines.
- I should have realized that the basic data are at the end of the text, and skipped ahead to them.
- They had set out very early, the boy following his grandfather instead of skipping ahead as usual.
- Then the children would skip ahead, only to repeat the process.
- Not able to think of a greater insult, he skipped ahead.
- Ford skipped ahead in the file until he found it.
- So skip ahead and you were about three years old.
- Even as she tugged one on, her mind was already skipping ahead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.