"shore" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I looked out the window at the river and the Jersey shore.
- It would be a good time of year to go up and work the Jersey shore.
- The economy of the Jersey shore was in a crisis.
- She looked around, her eyes sweeping the Jersey shore on the other side.
- The Jersey shore became extremely popular through this period of time.
- In the meantime, her son did buy the family a summer home on the Jersey shore.
- "I never heard of the Jersey shore at home, but now it seems like paradise."
- "We will not tolerate any company turning its back on the Jersey shore."
- Jersey Shore was once a major player in the railroad industry.
- It's about people who come down to the Jersey shore.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.