"set" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But this arrangement creates close cooperation set amid a sea of conflicts.
- Yes, but the film is set amid long lost 19th-century slums.
- It was a sprawling grand mass of stone, set amid the most beautiful park they'd ever seen.
- He set the toy targ back down amid the wreckage.
- The book is set in 1990s, amid peace negotiations and possible cease-fires.
- As he passed the public library, set well back from the street amid great trees, he was tempted to stop.
- It is set on a crescent-shaped beach amid a 380-acre estate.
- The school is a culturally diverse learning and teaching community set in a small city environment, amid a major metropolitan area.
- And thus the stage was set for the reality check amid the Chinese menus.
- These stories are set in or near the Tennessee countryside, amid a rough-hewn population.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.