"set" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There's now a whole new set of people than there were five years ago.
- Instead it just seems to have created a whole new set.
- He now had a whole new set of things to worry about.
- "Sometimes all a problem needs is a new set of eyes."
- "It could just end up giving you a whole new set of problems."
- It is best to use a new set of works every time.
- Goes through a new set every now and then like.
- That is more than the average price of a new set today.
- Since then, each year has seen a new set of special £1 books published.
- The nation had a new set of images to add to all the others.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.