"screw" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Know your past so you won't screw up the future.
- The last thing I want is to screw things up for her all over again, he had decided.
- They are just looking and waiting for him to screw up.
- We're just trying to figure out which period we want to screw up first.
- Every week I seem to find a new way to screw me up.
- Get him out of your life before you can screw up again.
- They had to come along and screw up the language.
- He saw her eyes screw up a little as she looked back.
- "God knows what would have happened if we tried to screw up."
- Or will he screw up now, walk right into my hands?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.