"scout" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Such people shouldn't be allowed to run a scout troop, let alone a country.
- Then he gave it to a boy in his Scout troop.
- This had to be done in order to increase the scout troop from 80 to 130 soldiers.
- Gidney started one of the first Scout troops in 1908, when he was only 17 years old.
- "I got a basket of flowers from three women in Georgia who are running a scout troop under the table," she said.
- The scout troop would have to come past the Jellison place.
- They are organized in Scout troops, administered by volunteers with support of paid professional staff.
- Boy Scout Troop 40 has been active for more than 75 years.
- More than having just a Boy Scout troop, you'd have a pretty good football team.
- Once when our Scout troop went to the beach for the day, and we all got burned.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.