"sale" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The companies said they expect to complete the sale within three months.
- Just after 9, she calls to say the sale is almost completed.
- Both companies expect the sale to be completed by the end of the year.
- At this point you will usually agree a date to complete the sale.
- The company expects to complete the sale by May 20.
- Some employees said this left open the question of where they would go when the sale was completed.
- The sale was completed on September 28 of that year.
- The sale was completed for a total consideration of $3.8 billion.
- It is hoped to complete the sale by the end of this year.
- However, the sale was not officially completed until June 16, 2006.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.