"rib" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Kate used both her hands to feel my rib cage.
- The left half of a rib cage lay on the bed.
- When she looked back, he was clutching his rib cage.
- He'd been hit on the right side, just below the rib cage.
- They are located near the middle of your back, just below the rib cage.
- He was big enough that, sitting, his head came to her rib cage.
- Her hands moved along the sides of his rib cage.
- He would reach up under the rib cage and make the heart beat with his fingers.
- I looked down and drew back, having almost walked into the rib cage of one.
- The hands holding what had been the baby's rib cage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.