"revision" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Unfortunately, at this time there is no official news of a major revision.
- A second major revision, bringing the work to 13 parts, occurred in 1805 and 1806.
- This was a major revision, used with little change for over half a century.
- A major revision of the site was launched July 1, 2006.
- There have been three major revisions of the system, in 1984, 1994 and 2001.
- In 1969, a major revision of the state constitution was finally authorized.
- Perhaps we'll see such a change in the next major revision.
- There were two major revisions of them: in 1967 and 1986.
- The result was a major revision of its master plan for the entire 560,000-square-foot site.
- No major revisions to the highway have occurred since 2010.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.