"resort" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For some the palace will seem little more than a holiday resort.
- The camp was sold in 1947 and operated as a private holiday resort.
- It's possible, I suppose, they might all have been to the same holiday resort.
- It seemed more like a holiday resort than a home for the sick.
- A popular holiday resort has been built on the east side of the island.
- It is home to a number of workers in the nearby holiday resorts.
- In addition, the village has been a popular holiday resort for many years.
- It was followed in 1861 by the railway station, and thus began the town's growth into a holiday resort.
- The town soon became famous and a popular holiday resort.
- This gave the town a boost as a holiday resort.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.