"range" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The age range for the analysis was 40 to 64.
- And the age range will be about 15-19 years old.
- There are a number of shows throughout the year across the age range.
- It has an age range of 8 to 23 years old.
- Since 1989, 13.5 percent of all reported cases fall in that age range.
- The age range for season one was from 21 to 31.
- They are asked about the age range of the other players.
- Students are generally within the age range 3 to 18 years.
- About 43 percent of those who fell were in the 25-64 age range.
- The age range for the analysis was 50 to 75.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.