"raid" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He used it as his main base from which to launch raids on British ships.
- During this period the French launched raids near the allied positions.
- Throughout this period, Hamas launched raids against these crossing points.
- Over the next several years of the war, both sides launched raids against each other, usually targeting settlements.
- The Observatory said security forces later launched raids in the area, detaining more than 100 people.
- He also launched several successful raids against Spartan allies in the region.
- It was also ideally situated for launching raids on Spanish settlements.
- They sought to obtain them by launching raids on the big and small houses of the Ascendancy.
- On May 26, the police launched raids on dozens of suspects' homes.
- Their last raid launched from Polebrook was on September 2, 1941.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.