"process" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Anyone who processes personal data and that means almost everyone.
- In the 60s computers began being used to process economic data.
- However, some technologies cannot process or carry data fast enough for sufficiently high frame rates.
- That was easier when a computer's main function was to process data.
- It involves providing some basic details about your business and how you process personal data.
- And the agency still processes data much as it did when its first computer system became fully operational in 1965.
- Meanwhile, the market for multimedia computers, which can process data, sound or video, has exploded.
- Ofsted does not process personal data about children at school.
- He became captivated with the idea of how people might process data in the future.
- Last year, more than 1,000 patents for processing financial and management data were approved, up from 200 in 1997.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.