"process" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The process is usually known as 'learning to read by reading'.
- The process which led to this choice is not known.
- This process, known as second review takes place when the record is 15 to 25 years old.
- This is done through a process known as "environmental management."
- This process of working together is known as 'joint management'.
- We have a bias for the process known as democracy.
- The process of moving the physical location is known as data migration.
- The process of checking the base data is known as the candidate check.
- The process leading to loss of material is known as "wear".
- But the politics and process of the succession are known only to a small circle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.