"prevalence" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So going back to the first question about the range in terms of prevalence rate.
- When, in 1994, these and others questions were included, the prevalence rate rose to 7.4 percent.
- The most affected group was black women, with a prevalence rate of 48%.
- The prevalence rate drops down to 10% to 12% in people older than 50.
- Women in the age group 25-29 are the worst affected with prevalence rates of up to 40 percent.
- American Indians aren't the only ethnic group in the state with high prevalence rates.
- As of 2007, the adult prevalence rate is estimated to be 2.10%.
- As for 2007, the adult prevalence rate is estimated to be 1.50%.
- This comes after two decades of increases in the overall prevalence rate.
- Now it appears the prevalence rate is probably on the order of 1 in 200 children.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.