"play" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Parents don't seem to think the play time is productive if there isn't this sort of end.
- Oh look the boys and girls are coming for play time.
- The album contains 5 long songs and has a play time of about 60 minutes.
- The equipment limitations result in the children receiving less value from the play time.
- It was still hurt, however, by a lack of character speed and its short play time.
- Unlimited play time of over 40 games on the service.
- Admission to concert includes play time before and after performance.
- The total play time for the effort reached four days and twelve hours.
- The track received considerable play time on the club scene throughout 2008.
- It is recommended for 2-6 players, and the play time can be anywhere from 5-10 minutes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.