"partly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So, its growth has come partly at the expense of the region.
- It struck him that he had come partly out of fear, too.
- Here was another ruin, the responsibility of which came partly home to her.
- His knowledge of the pimp life comes partly from books.
- As if the black noise came partly from the river.
- Some came partly because of relationships with Annie and me.
- The pressure to move in this ideological direction has come partly from the global economy.
- It also partly came from looking at the oriental game Go.
- Those images in his case came partly out of the four different musical traditions he decided to use.
- Those increases would come partly from deep cuts in less visible programs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.