"organize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She got herself organized, opened her mouth, and began to sing.
- "We had three weeks to get this organized," she explained.
- Now that everyone is trained and ready, you need to get them organized.
- Then we have to get the prisoners organized, taking care of their own food and so on.
- "We will be doing this until the international community can get itself organized," an official involved in the planning said.
- "I always knew that sooner or later it would get itself organized."
- Find some that have a spine left and get them organized.
- But these great methods and tips will help get you organized.
- Get it organized, I say, for an attack within three days?
- "I can get them better organized for the next couple of runs."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.