"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Until 2011, the major outflow from the pond was an overfall in the extreme southern corner of the pond.
- Segezha River is a major outflow from Segozero and it empties to Vygozero.
- This was seen at the time as a major cultural outflow, as many of the books were of historical and cultural significance.
- The major outflow is the MacFarlane River, controlled by a small dam, below which one finds a rapids and falls.
- The East Greenland Current carries the major outflow.
- These two events caused a major outflow of people, leaving only around 15% of the 1990 population still in the settlement in 2008, as illustrated in the table below.
- The other major outflow from the event reached the sea south of Kiholo Bay, destroying the village of Kaʻūpūlehu.
- British colonies profited by the latter, but spent their newly earned dollars on their own development programmes, causing a major outflow of dollars from the sterling area.
- The major outflow is also the Madawaska River, which flows directly into Black Donald Lake at the northeast.
- The phenomenal growth in travel by the Japanese has produced a major outflow of funds, projected to exceed $20 billion next year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.