"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A. These builders have enjoyed 10 years without a major downturn.
- The administration, he said, is just trying to anticipate any major downturn.
- A major downturn in the American stock market.
- So perhaps even the current outsized figures do not mean that a major downturn is imminent.
- "This should allow Tandem to sell through all but a major economic downturn, which we are not forecasting."
- We are certainly not immune to a major worldwide economic downturn.
- Even in periods of major economic downturn, few customers cut back on annual licenses.
- However, that same year a major economic downturn seriously disrupted the company, and by 1978 it was insolvent.
- Between 1989 and 1992, the regional economy suffered through a major downturn, with 715,000 private-sector jobs lost during that period.
- Disco led the music business into its first major downturn, in part because every company jumped on the same bandwagon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.