"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Dust mites - a major allergen for people - thrive in places where your dog spends the most time.
- In addition, pollen, especially from cryptomeria, is a major allergen for the nearby population centers.
- Nobody opposes a rule that would require a clear indication when a product contains a major allergen.
- Profilin is the major allergen present in birch, grass, and other pollen.
- The major allergen of the domestic cat is produced in the saliva and sebaceous (oil) glands in the skin.
- "Both dogs and cats have what we call minor allergens, so it's not only the major allergens," he says.
- Dust builds up on bathroom vents and blinds like crazy, and it's a major allergen.
- A hypo-allergenic strain of soybean was tested in 2003 and shown to lack the major allergen that is found in the beans.
- The major allergen is a protein called Bet v I.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.