"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first major crash of the year has proven particularly embarrassing for the agency.
- Those two are the only major crashes that the safety board has not solved.
- A major crash began in the summer of 1974.
- Another major crash, and independence could be off the agenda for a generation.
- There had been two major crashes per year since the facility was opened.
- The board issued its report without the open hearing that is usual in the case of major crashes.
- The ultimate payoff from the car might not come until the first major crash.
- As the green came out on lap 49, a major crash occurred in turn 3.
- Not a major crash - it means that everything lies in the future for her.
- The investigators usually do not finish their work on a major crash before a year is up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.