"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The deal is Peru's first major sale of a state-owned industrial enterprise.
- His one major sale of stock came on Sept. 28, 2000, just as the government says he was refusing to issue the earnings warning.
- Four applications to build were approved in March 1959 and a major sale on 10 June saw nearly 300 blocks purchased.
- Jones's first major sale in October 1818 was to sell off the entire stock of his old master.
- This was to be their only major sale until late 1808.
- Remin's selling year ends in June, with a major sale.
- There is one mysterious Asian gentleman who seems to be at virtually every major sale.
- The transaction would be the first major sale between the former antagonists of a sensitive space technology with military potential.
- To catalogue and prepare a major sale will take months.
- That would eliminate the concern about a major sale that has depressed the stock price.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.