"mad" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Everybody turned and looked at me as if I'd gone mad.
- They all looked at her as if she had gone mad.
- Both men looked at him as if he'd gone mad.
- But the Americans had their own way, which is to make you go mad over a period of time.
- She looked at him now as if he'd gone mad.
- In my own mind, I asked myself if she had gone mad.
- He looked at her as though she had gone mad.
- I'm about to go mad and I need some space.
- For some time before his death, people thought he was going mad.
- God knows what she must have thought when everyone around her started going mad.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.