"lucky" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the course of several years, we got lucky, let's say, never.
- Usually when you're doing that you don't find it, but they had gotten lucky.
- "You guys got lucky and placed it where we have a good field of view."
- Maybe, for the first time in his life, Peter had gotten lucky.
- He'd gotten lucky finding them before any of the others did.
- This time, just like so many times before, they'd gotten lucky.
- I'd sent her a message from the hospital, explaining that we'd finally got lucky.
- With some gorgeous boy who just got lucky from the waiting list a couple of days ago.
- It made me wonder how I had gotten so lucky.
- He got lucky and had some personal stuff to take care of at home.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.