"lower" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The small sphere lowered down to him until It was on a level with his eyes.
- She put her hands on the rim and lowered herself down.
- He walked over to the dogs and lowered himself down to their level.
- As she lowered herself down upon him, he tried to take his time, to go slowly.
- He had himself lowered down the face of the Rock, exactly as you did.
- Without a word he lowered himself down next to me.
- Then followed the business of lowering down all the goods.
- Some advise to lower down to starting position slowly and with control.
- I'm going back up the rope, and I'll lower some things down to you.
- She stepped over the table and lowered herself down on top of him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.