"lift" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I sold real estate and my office was next to the ski lift.
- The force reached the lower ski lift at around 21:00.
- During the main season ski lifts are open daily from 9.30 am until 7 pm.
- The ski lift is taking them to the top of the mountain.
- The young people are waiting to go up on the ski lift.
- It is a short walk from the main ski lift.
- But in fact there was no town at all, just a hotel and a ski lift.
- As of 2007, the hill only has one ski lift.
- The ski lift, however, was torn down again early in 1961.
- A guy was sitting next to a girl on a ski lift.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.