"level" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the last 10 000 years the sea rose slightly to its present level.
- If economic conditions improve over the next several years, the interest rates would return toward their present level.
- That was sufficient to keep things going for a year at present levels.
- Nobody has a clear answer, but the present level hasn't done the job.
- And are government research contracts going to continue at the present level?
- They had improved it up to about the present level.
- We must maintain our present level, or become as nothing.
- We don't know what the present level of radiation is.
- "It's going to make it very difficult even for those who want to hold the line at the present level."
- Too complex, perhaps, for the project in its present level of development: they needed more experience first.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.