"lady" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Lady Day was perfectly capable of taking him at his word, or trying to.
- Lady Day didn't make a sound, but he could sense her doubting disapproval.
- Lady Day was moving before he had quite settled himself.
- A fair was held in the field on Lady Day until 1540.
- Lady Day, a female rapper, is also on the roster.
- Lady Day was an elvensteed, and could take any form she chose.
- At least it was a good excuse to take Lady Day for a run.
- Lady Day was not exactly a household name in 1939.
- The foundation of the church was laid on Lady Day, 1678.
- There was some thing Lady Day had that no one else could claim.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.