"hurry" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If we really wanted to make him happy we'd back off and hurry up.
- Perhaps she could hurry things up just a little bit.
- Probably wanted him to hurry up, to get out and let the next man in.
- And as a matter of fact we did seem to hurry up.
- It was, so she must hurry up and put her plan into action.
- Come on Michael, hurry up if you want to do it.
- The old people always walked here place and so I hurried up.
- He told me to hurry up and get out of there.
- He wanted to hurry up and get the hell out.
- Hurry up, and we'll have a minute before they come in.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.