"hunger" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now in the room, despite hunger pangs there was only one thing on her mind.
- The good news: Whatever the cause, you can beat your hunger pangs.
- Once the hunger pangs get going, all you can think about is food and eating.
- But when it finally settled down, hunger pangs took over.
- I felt a little better, and was aware of hunger pangs in my stomach.
- People often feel hunger pangs when they are, in fact, thirsty.
- I am losing weight consistently without any hunger pangs or problems.
- Hunger pangs usually do not begin until 12 to 24 hours after the last ingestion of food.
- He wasn't sure if it was his daughter's nervousness or hunger pangs.
- He never had enough, and suffered from perpetual hunger pangs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.