"harm" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The condition on the property has the potential to cause death or serious bodily harm to children.
- Lake obviously wasn't very good at threatening anyone with bodily harm.
- One has just come out of prison after doing two years for bodily harm.
- So the threat of imminent bodily harm was gone- but why were they still on the air?
- "violent action known to create a substantial risk of causing death or serious bodily harm."
- Cory found that bodily harm does not only mean killing.
- "Our mission is to protect the designated subjects from bodily harm," they said together.
- If I saw you outside, it would be a different story" and threatened him "with some form of bodily harm.
- I haven't heard anything about the threat of bodily harm.
- The California law requires a victim to fear great bodily harm or death.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.