"graduate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He got a post graduate from the Navy in 1931.
- There are quite a few post graduates from this Village.
- The institute has 10 halls of residence and one for post graduates.
- He was a post graduate and a famous writer.
- Various engineering, post graduate and management courses are available.
- He was the first post graduate in the town from Lahore university in year 1936.
- It is a village with a great many graduates and post graduates.
- The village contributes a number of graduates and post graduates to the country.
- The institution now offers instruction at post graduate, collegiate, secondary and elementary levels.
- He is a post graduate and a trained cinematographer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.