"forwards" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How do you keep your speech in check going forwards?
- But the same goes with offense: You can't have three forwards going against five opponents.
- Imagine a line that comes from the sun, goes through your head and then keeps going forwards in front of you.
- I spend my life going backwards and forwards in time, you see.
- But it happens all over the world: forwards go into a rut.
- He'll go backwards and forwards in that field so often.
- "I can't be keeping on going backwards and forwards at my time of life."
- And so if the wings be cut off a bird can neither stand still nor go forwards.
- They could go no further forwards, and must turn now either west or east.
- "I needed to step backwards to go forwards," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.