"form" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From these 120 men, he formed them into three companies.
- Then they formed into two groups and started moving toward the house.
- They usually form into the look of an old men who enjoy doing trouble.
- The women formed into a straight line not far from the men.
- The words and numbers formed themselves into a personal message for him.
- It was hard enough forming them into a single city.
- He seemed to be trying to say something that wouldn't quite form itself into coherent words.
- In 1987 this was formed into a true national league system.
- I think it was beginning to form into a face.
- It was becoming very hard to think, or rather, to form thoughts into words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.